Innovation, AI, Mobile, and New Product Announcements Headline Denim Summit
Denim announces speaker lineup and schedule for Oct. 16 and 17 event.
DES MOINES, Iowa (September 11, 2019) — More than a dozen speakers are preparing to take the stage at Denim Summit 2019, taking place Oct. 16 and 17 in Des Moines. Hosted by Des Moines-based tech company Denim, “Summit19” will bring together marketing, innovation, and technology leaders from financial services, insurance, banking, and wealth management to experience game-changing insights and out-of-the-box networking opportunities.
“Denim Summit will feature an amazing lineup of experts and innovators who will bring their perspectives on where marketing, innovation, data privacy, and technology is headed and how to compete,” said Gregory Bailey, CEO and founder of Denim. “With sessions on innovation, customer experience, new product announcements from Denim, mobile marketing, artificial intelligence, digital marketing, social selling and more, Denim Summit is sure to provide attendees with the strategies and best practices they need to move their businesses forward faster.”
Featured speakers include:
- Nick Gerhart, Chief Administrative Officer, Farm Bureau Financial Services
- Scott Campbell, SVP & Chief Client Officer, American National Insurance Company
- Matthew Bryan, VP, Head of Digital Marketing, Guardian Life Insurance Company
- Angela Carnahan, Innovation Manager, EMC Insurance Companies
- Mike Bechtel, Senior Advisor – Emerging Technology, Deloitte
- Jim Kerley, Chief Membership Officer, LIMRA and LOMA
- Jay Byers, CEO, Greater Des Moines Partnership
- Kay Godfredsen, Esq., Kay Fairchild Godfredsen Law
- Adam Christophersen, Director, Customer Experience, Denim
- Nate Isaacson, Director, Digital Marketing, Guardian Life Insurance Company
- Wendy Peterson, Innovation Manager, Farm Bureau Financial Services
- Michael Clark, Lead Software Engineer, Denim
- Gregory Bailey, CEO & Founder, Denim
“By adding breakout sessions this year, we’re excited to provide nearly twice the amount of content we offered last year,” Bailey said. “That’s double the insights and double the value.”
Also new this year, Denim will host an after party featuring Justin Salem Meyer. Scheduled events on Oct. 17 will run from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. at Curate in the East Village of Des Moines.
Early Access passes, available until September 30, cost $149 each. Team Access passes (for teams of four) are available on a buy three, get one free basis. For more information, or to register for the event, go to denimlabs.com/summit.
Denim® is making marketing personal, at scale. Designed with today’s mobile consumers in mind, Denim’s intelligent marketing automation platform saves time and money by enabling marketers to personalize and scale mobile marketing for multi-location brands and their local service providers. With a focus on delivering a simple and intuitive experience, Denim not only delivers results, it’s enjoyable to use. To learn more, visit denimlabs.com.