AI, the API Economy, and Digital Consumer Engagement Headline Denim Summit 2018
Denim announces schedule and speaker lineup for Oct. 24 and 25 event.
DES MOINES, Iowa (October 11, 2018) — More than a dozen speakers are preparing to take the stage at Denim Summit 2018, taking place Oct. 24 and 25 in Des Moines. Hosted by Des Moines-based tech company Denim, Denim Summit 2018 will bring together insurance, banking, financial services, and innovation thought leaders to experience thought-provoking perspectives and out-of-the-box networking opportunities.
“Denim Summit will feature an incredible lineup of experts and innovators who will bring exclusive insights on where the financial services industry is headed and how to compete,” said Gregory Bailey, CEO and founder of Denim. “With sessions on artificial intelligence, engaging customers at the digital edge, the API economy, digital marketing, and more, Denim Summit 2018 is sure to provide attendees with the strategies and best practices they need to take their businesses to the next level.”
Featured speakers include:
- Tiffany Tauscheck, Chief Strategy Officer, Greater Des Moines Partnership
- Adam Gregg, Lieutenant Governor, State of Iowa
- Scott Campbell, SVP & Chief Client Officer, American National Insurance Co.
- Tim Hoskins, President, Quester
- Lori Bochner, VP Marketing, Sammons Financial Group
- Miguel Edwards, CIO, Life & Health Division, Kemper
- Dustin Yoder, CEO, Sureify
- Gregory Bailey, CEO & Founder, Denim
- Jason Andrew, Co-Founder & CEO, Limelight Health
- Bernard Gerwel, SVP & Corporate Digital Officer, American National Insurance Co.
- Derek Hyde, CTO & SVP Business Development, AscendIA
- Charlie Turri, CTO, Denim
“We’re very excited to bring twice the number of speakers we had last year,” Bailey said. “That’s double the insights, double the takeaways, and double the value.”
New this year, Denim will host an opening reception at its downtown headquarters on Oct. 24 from 6:00 to 8:00 p.m. Day two of the event runs from 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. at the River Center venue in downtown Des Moines.
All-access passes, available until Oct. 17, cost $95 each. For more information, or to register for the event, go to denimlabs.com/summit.
Denim is making marketing personal, at scale. Designed with today’s mobile and social consumers in mind, Denim’s patent-pending, data-driven platform saves time and money by enabling marketing teams to create and manage micro-targeted mobile and social media ad campaigns on behalf of local representatives. With a focus on delivering a simple and intuitive experience, Denim not only delivers results, it’s enjoyable to use. To learn more, visit denimlabs.com.