How Denim is Kicking Off the New Year
7 things to celebrate and anticipate from Denim in 2018.
At Denim, we finished 2017 on a high note and are looking forward to an exciting year ahead. Here are a few highlights:
1. December was our largest sales month ever, and the first quarter of 2018 promises to be even bigger.
2. Denim was featured as the cover story in the December 22 issue of the Business Record, central Iowa’s premier business publication. The article highlighted how Denim is reimagining insurance and financial services marketing by engaging today’s digital consumers with personalized mobile and social media marketing campaigns.
3. This week, we welcomed our newest team member, Adam Christophersen. Adam joins us from Workiva, a successful high-growth software startup company based in Ames, Iowa.
4. In the spirit of the holiday season, some Denim team members and our families finished the year by packaging about 4,000 meals for delivery to malnourished people through Meals from the Heartland.
As we look to 2018, we’re excited about our growth trajectory for the year ahead.
- We currently have six team members, a number we plan to double in 2018. And, we’re hiring! Check out our current openings here.
- We’re actively interviewing software engineer candidates in both Des Moines and Dallas, Texas. We look forward to establishing a second office presence in Dallas in 2018.
- We’ve outgrown our current office space in the Partnership Building in Downtown Des Moines, so we’re in the process of finding a new downtown location for our growing team.
Stay tuned for multiple big product announcements from Denim in 2018 related to new consumer targeting capabilities, advertising optimization tools, and big data. And as you think about your own plans for 2018, be sure to sign your team up for a free, no-obligation demo of the Denim platform at denimlabs.com/demo.